Monday, September 03, 2007

I am crying...and trying to smile

Hmmm. Too much happening. The worst: climate change, Iran and Iraq, hatred
of politics, fires in Greece, 2nd anniversary of Katrina, I need a job, I nearly
broke this wrist I am printing this with

Amusing: feeding three cats and a rabbit while the owners are away. Buns is the
rabbit. He scares the kitten. Nicky is the orange striped tabby kitten who is
very gentle except when challenged by Pichune. I can't spell the French. "Pichune'
means "little cutie". Pichune is the young cat, a silver striped tabby who no longer
acts like his name-he is a killer and rather fierce. When he was a kitten he used to try and bite people all the time when he was patted. Willow is the old black cat
who likes to guard the front porch. He is quite possibly the laziest cat I have
ever known. And he talks-I am serious. I actually can tell what he means.

Saw "Nuevomondo". My candidate allready for best foreign film best cinematography,
best art direction, and costumes.
In hope, Jen

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home