Sunday, December 09, 2007

no taxation without representation...

Hellooo...A rather touchy subject for one who grew up in Lexington where the Revolution began...(I am VERY proud of of my region's role in the Revolution and
take it seriously.)
Whatup? Feb 5th for the Mass. Primary? Sheesh. As if people in any party could make informed descisions by then? I realize this is happening all over the country
and from experience can tell you the whole delegate/ state representation issue
can get very VERY nasty. (I was at Green Party 2004 Convention as delegate).
So when are people going to realize climate change is the number one issue?
And when are the climate change people shedding their yuppy snob image?
Just askin'.

[I actually see these issues as two sides of the same coin: ecology/economy.
Hey Massachusetts get your &#$^ house in order!]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home